Roll & Release Workshop - Saturday - 2nd May - 4pm
Roll & Release Workshop
Treat yourself to an afternoon of self-massage and restorative yoga using trigger point massage balls. During this 90 minute workshop, you will be guided on a journey to release tension in the common areas on the whole body from the lower body (feet, legs, hips) to the upper body (back, shoulders, neck, head) using trigger point balls.
This is a real treat for anyone who carries tension from desk-bound jobs, poor posture, long flights, stress, new mums, sports training, to those who are recovering from injury, to restore motion, enhance tissues strength, promote circulation, increased energy and so much more. Roll and release is a form of yoga that uses balls and props to ease and eliminate pain, increases flexibility and calm the central nervous system by working with meridians and fascia. You will be guided you through a roll and release sequence, incorporating some yin postures to focused on releasing tight hips and shoulders. You will get your very own massage ball to take home and use after class. Expect to feel relaxed, released and functioning a little more spaciously.
In this course we will cover:
- Release knots and trigger points to instantly relieve tension
- Use long hold stretches (yin yoga) to further release the (Myofascial tissue is a type of thin, strong, fibrous connective tissue that extends throughout your body to provide support and protection to your muscles and bones.)
- Learn a complete, whole body massage from head to toe that you can use to “tune up” and maintain your body.
This class is for anyone, but especially those suffering with hip and shoulder tension. Be sure to let your family and friends know about this workshop.
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in and please be punctual.