5 week - Beyond Beginner's Yoga course - Commencing - Tuesday - 10th March - 7pm
Beyond Beginners Yoga Course
This course is a continuation from the beginners course and looks to build on its foundations to help yoga practice to become a solid part of everyday life.
This short course is for people who know their child's pose, downward dog, warrior 1 / 2 and love landing in shavasana. the goal is to build further confidence in poses, increase body awareness and to continue to improve strength and flexibility. We go a little deeper into breathing and meditation techniques to calm the mind and body.
This class moves at a similarly slower pace to the beginners course and is workshop style format where questions and discussions about the practice are all welcome.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Beyond Beginners is the perfect progression from the beginners course and an opportunity to explore your practice in an open and workshop style environment.
Enjoy the benefits of improving your flexibility, focus and unlock a genuine feeling of well-being and spaciousness within. The course will also include
In this course you will learn:
- A range of poses
- Safe alignment principles
- Breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Yoga philosophy
- Practising with intention and mindfulness
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in and please be punctual.
Please note: This is not a drop in class. Courses are also not transferable to another person after the course has commenced.