6 Week - Pranayama course - Commencing - Sunday - 26th July - 2pm
Deepen your practice with breath
This course will teach you the techniques to make mind and body healthy, to create balance and tranquility within and to get your mind and body in optimum condition.This Pranayama course is suitable for students who have had some experience of yoga practice. Class sizes are kept small to ensure personalised attention, so bookings are essential.
Deliberately changing our normal patterns of breathing creates a change in the mind and promotes, less disturbances, less impurities, Increases understanding and Clarity, the Mind finds it easier to focus
In this course you learn:
- Anatomy and physiology of breath
- How to correct a range of breathing abnormalities
- How to integrate asana, pranayama, and meditation;
- The subtler aspects of the chakras;
- How to use the chakra energies to enhance your sadhana;
- How to awaken and raise kundalini energy
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in and please be punctual.
Please note: This is not a drop in class. Courses are also not transferable to another person after the course has commenced.