Summer Seasonal Eating - Saturday - 5th December - 10am
Seasonal Eating with a Whole Foods Plant Based approach
Are you looking for a way to nurture yourself while feeling more in-tune with the natural cycles of the Earth? Eating more plants and tailoring your food choices toward seasonal produce may be just what you need. Join Emily Cesca, Holistic Health Coach and Plant Based Nutrition advisor, for a two hour workshop covering the nutritional ins and outs of a whole foods plant based diet and the benefits of eating according to the season.
Come taste some delicious, easy to prepare foods and walk away with heaps of information, recipes, practical advice, and resources to help you succeed. Don’t worry if you’re not keen to go 100% plant based - Emily simply wants to help you eat more plants, not necessarily only plants!
This course and its information and resources are suitable for anyone who eats food!
Introduction to whole foods plant based approach
- Why eat plants?
- Why eat even more plants?
- Will you get enough protein?
- What won’t you get enough of?
- Why is it important to eat according to the season?
- What’s available and when?
- What are the best plants for health promotion?
-Yeah, but will it TASTE GOOD?
- Food samples and recipes
- Sample seasonal meal plan
Strategies for success
- Kitchen must-haves
- Kitchen nice-to-haves
- Meal planning and batch cooking
- Feeding the whole family - even the picky eaters
- Making choices when dining out
- Our class size maximum is 12. If the minimum number of 8 participants is not reached, the course may be postponed, or cancelled and a refund issued.
- Please try to be punctual. Late arrivals can cause disruptions and delays for the other participants.