5 week - Bro Yoga course - Saturday - 18th April - 8am
Bro Yoga and Blues Beginner & Foundation Course
Come and practice some yoga, listening to blues and other classic music while improving your flexibility and wellbeing then join us for a quiet meal at nearby eatery. This is a 5 week intro course in a supportive environment to help you get in contact with your body improve your flexibility, mobility and mood. No need for lycra leggings or rubber-like hips.
We will harness our strengths, accept our stiff points and learn to improve our mental and physical potential to feel more open, grounded and at ease. Most importantly this is an opportunity for men to share a yoga practice in a comfortable and down to earth setting.
As the name suggests, Bro Yoga and Blues” - is a fun packed-focused yoga series geared especially to the male population, or those that believe they do not have the flexibility for standard yoga classes. To make yoga more familiar to your average guy, the classes are designed around some fundamental principles of yoga and each week you will learn something new and we will be working up to some more dynamic yoga as the series progresses. Then join us for a quiet meal to connect with our likeminded community.
Here is program that may help the blokes out there to feel more in tune with their bodies, breath and foster a deeper connection with those around us. Its time to to reconnect to get more out of life
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. This course is the perfect progression into other general classes offered on our timetable. Enjoy the benefits of improving your flexibility, focus and unlock a genuine feeling of well being and spaciousness within. The course will also include breathing and meditation techniques to calm the mind.
In this course you will learn:
- Foundation poses
- Safe alignment principles
- Breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Yoga philosophy
- Practising with intention and mindfulness
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in and please be punctual.
- Our courses are very popular so bookings with payment are essential for securing your place.
- No prior experience is necessary, just come along with a can-do attitude!