Free Open Day - Sunday March 1st - from 2:00pm
Celebrating the Dee Why School of Yoga over the last 27 years
Dee Why School of Yoga has been sharing the benefits of Yoga with the community on Sydney's Northern Beaches for over 27 years. Our Yoga Shala is an oasis in busy Dee Why and you will feel instantly relaxed once you walk in and experience our quiet, clean and dedicated space. We are a dedicated group of experienced Yoga teachers and practitioners with one goal; to facilitate a safe, authentic and transforming yoga practice for all of our students.
- Gold coin donations here and on the day will go towards our Yoga Stops Traffic Fundraiser on March 15th - Click on the link below for more info:
We are running free classes from 2:00pm
- 2:00pm - Tea and nibbles
- 3:00pm- Vinyasa - 60 mins
- 3:00pm - Hatha - 60 mins
- 4:00pm - Tea and nibbles
- 4:30pm - Yin - 60 mins
- 4:30pm - Meditation - 60 mins
- 5:00pm - Tea and nibbles
- These classes are for anyone, no experience necessary.
- Be sure to let your family and friends know about this workshop.
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in
- Arrive 10-15 mins prior to a class if you would like to participate