Mid Year Overnight Retreat
Relax & Thrive with an Overnight retreat
Only 45 minutes from Sydney, Billabong Retreat is a place to find peace of mind, contentment and discover inner wellness. It is somewhere to rediscover the magic of life and find meaning, connection and purpose. It is a place of heart and kindness. The Overnight retreat will comprise of yoga classes, wellness workshops, all meals and drinks plus one spa treatment will also be included for each guest. You’ll get your accommodation, linen & towels, daily themed workshops, twice daily yoga, evening meditations, all delicious organic whole-food meals, all drinks and snacks.
- Dee Why School of Yoga welcome session - Waterside Pavillion Day 1 - 1pm
- Twice daily group yoga classes (7am and 3:30pm)
- Meditation each evening (7pm)
- Daily wellness workshop according to a theme (9am)
- One massage or facial or private yoga per person per two nights (between 11am to 3pm)
- Use of pool from 2pm on day of arrival until 1pm on day of departure
- Room checkout is 9am
- All meals from dinner on day one to lunch on last day, all drinks and snacks.
Winners of Best Health & Wellness Retreat and Most Unique Accommodation NSW Tourism Awards, Billabong retreat is a place where people can reconnect to the nature and life within them and around them. Billabong retreat respect ancient wisdom and are excited by modern science. They do not promote any religion and are open to all people of any belief or background.
Prices are for: 2 days / 1 nights
Alcohol, fires or loud noise are not permitted. Smoking is strictly restricted.
Billabong retreat do not offer WIFI on purpose although there is 3G coverage.