5 Day Intensive - January 1st - 5th - 3pm
Welcome the new year with a5 Day Hatha Intensive
Promoting improved body awareness, breathing techniques and meditation
Hatha Yoga Intensive Workshop is an ideal way to deepen and evolve your yoga practice. Our intensive workshop approaches Hatha yoga traditionally as described in the ancient text the Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Hatha Yoga Intensive Workshops are open to students of all level: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Courses are for 5 consecutive days.
The classes are carefully designed to be an enjoyable, educational and safe introduction to yoga for you. Participation is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness and flexibility.
In this course you learn:
- Primary series asanas, including modifications, alignment, and points of injury.
- Anatomy and physiology of the body, including the respiratory, nervous, and musculoskeletal systems.
- Yoga stretches to keep your spine, muscles and internal organs strong, pliable and healthy.
- Abdominal exercises to strengthen your core.
- Flowing yoga movements to improve your fitness, flexibility and stamina.
- Breathing, relaxation and meditation practices to help you relax.
- Become part of our community as we welcome all ages and levels of fitness to attend.
- We have all the necessary equipment for your class, or feel free to bring your own mat.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that you can move in and please be punctual.
- All levels welcome, come as you are.
Please note: This is not a drop in class. Courses are also not transferable to another person after the course has commenced.